North Carolina Dwelling Fire Insurance

Dwelling FireIf you own a home that you rent to others, then you understand the importance of protecting that property against losses by fire, wind, vandalism and other perils. In addition, you should also be sure that you have adequate liability insurance should someone be hurt or injured on your property. At Clinard Insurance Group, we have extensive experience with landlords and their insurance needs. This is not an area where you want to use just any insurance agent. You need an agent that works with many different types of landlords to make sure that you have access to the policies and protection that you need. Our policies can combine the property and liability protections on the same policy to simplify your bookkeeping and to give you discounts on the combined coverages. We can write a separate policy for each house you own, or combine up to 99 units on the same policy if you prefer.

You have worked hard for your real estate portfolio. Don’t let a mistake on your insurance cost you all of that work. Call us now for a complete analysis of your current policies and real estate assets. We will take as much time as you need and provide our experienced advice to you at no charge.